Most people generally prefer to bathe in warm water than cold water. In fact, with more health benefits cold shower that you can take a hot shower instead.
You should know that a cold shower can help boost metabolism, prevent injuries and post-exercise muscle to regulate the levels of uric acid in your body. There are many other benefits of a cold shower that you can get Healthmeup quoted as saying the following:
1. Male Fertility: Maybe there are very few people know this, that a cold shower can increase fertility in men. On the other hand, a hot shower is bad for your testicles, because it can potentially reduce the sperm count. If you want to schedule to have a child, it’s time to bathe in cold water. Think again if you plan to visit the sauna or steam room.
2. Increase blood circulation to remove toxins: When the cold water on the surface of the skin, blood vessels under the skin shrinks. This reduces blood flow, but also the mechanism of blood pressure and it will automatically destroy the target tissue. This causes the blood to flow with greater impetus, so that blood flow becomes stronger in the increasing circulation.
3. Build immunity: Want to increase white blood cells? Soak in cold water, because it will increase your metabolism, which in turn increases body heat and boost the immune system by releasing white blood cells.
4. Increase metabolism: When a person feels cold, they will usually wear a sweater to warm the body. Similarly, when your body is sprayed with cold water, your body will automatically produce heat, which makes the body’s metabolism to increase rapidly.This is when carbohydrates and fats are burned to make you feel warm.
5. Prevent injury: When you exercise, the muscles become inflamed and you need time to go limp. To increase strength and muscle mass, your muscle fibers will swell and shrink. Therefore, to prevent rupture of muscle fibers due to excessive physical activity, rinse with cold water.
6. Other advantages: a cold shower can reduce chronic pain, reduce stiffness, improve the health of hair, kidney function, reduce inflammation and regulate the autonomic nervous system.
7. The cold water and the rhythms of the body: Cold water can deepen your breathing and helps combat fatigue. Even if you have trouble sleeping, take a cold shower memembuat believed sleep more soundly.