Back pain is definitely a disease that affects 8 in 10 adults in his life. Back pain most often occurs because the back muscles tense or stretched ligaments. But there are times when pain arises only slowly.
Loading and unloading of the discs or cushion the bones over time will lead to changes in the structure or the normal balance. Although the problem of bearings, joints and muscles causes pain when used moves.
Regardless of how the occurrence of such pain, often the patient, even doctors, have trouble finding back pain trigger. But according to Arya Nick Shamie, a spokesman for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, there are many causes of back pain is often not realized.
1. Intense exercise on the weekend
Lack of physical activity are risk factors that make a person more susceptible to back pain. This situation is exacerbated by the habits of excessive exercise only on weekends.
“If we do something heavy after a week of more passive activities, we are greatly at risk of injury,” said Shamir. He added that the high impact exercise is done without heating to strengthen the torso(core) muscles will not strongly support the motion carried.
He suggested that unless we do the basic exercises to strengthen the torso 15 minutes each day and heating for the torso and the muscles are better prepared when you exercise more intensely on the weekend.
2. Carry the child
Holding the child in the back, especially if the weight of the child is old enough, will make an enormous pressure on the spine.Moreover, if the child is a lot of movement, the risk is whiplash.
3. Sit with your back arched curve in a long time will lumbar bone is not supported so that more pressure on the discs. ”But the greatest pressure on the disc occurs when we are in a sitting position and at an angle about to take something on the ground. So if you want to take something new once stood s ’crouch down to pick it up, “he said.
Smoking causes the disc to deteriorate rapidly. Disc or bone bearing this has on the wall that protects the outer fibrous gel in it.
5. Belt Memilintir
All movements that involve a rotation in the upper abdomen repeatedly will cause micro-trauma to the lumbar spine. This damage accumulates and the risk of damage at a later date.
6. Lack of sleep
Disk of the spine does not have blood vessels so that they are not getting enough nutrients. As a result, the disc is more susceptible to cracks and dehydration. ”Try to get enough sleep at least seven hours each night because the night, the disc will be rehydrated,” he said.
7. Soft bed
Bedding that is too soft and bent in the middle will change the bone structure.
- 10 Reasons You Should Peddling Bikes
- Where’s Most Outstanding Healthy Sleep?
- Menstrual Pain Causes and Solutions
- Aching Free Sleep Position
- Attention, Lights Sleeping Make ‘Mood’ horrible!